Friday, March 7, 2008

3rd Annual PMGA - Florida

This year's PMGA is to be held in Florida from May 1st, May 2nd, and May 3rd. Details to follow on location and selected Golf Courses.

Suggestions are welcomed. Good luck to all those invited and God speed.

The Governor

5 comments:

The Mayor said...

Well my friends here we go!!!! Yet another year has rolled around and our relationship as brothers grows stronger! Hopefully the competition has grown as well:) As always the jive talking will start with the older brother! I have recently started rennovating a shelf big enough for my next PMGA trophy. As much as I would love to share, I just can't find myself throwing a competition so that one of you can win.

Bring IT!!! It has been broughten!!

The Mayor-

El Presidente said...

Well, well, well.....so it begins! El Presidente will again give you all the greatest gift of all this year....my presence at the 3rd Annual PMGA. I am looking forward to losing again while losing many balls and yelling at Gramps! Then we can play the Wii, where I can actually win and house you all! I am currently under negotiations with places/locations that will share in the wonder that is the PMGA. They think they know but They have no idea!!
El Presidente has spoken.
Seacrest out!!

Captain Vegas "Muy Grande" said...

It is nice to see a little confidence. Just keep in my A few things. This will be my first and I have to come gunning on my first time at the rodeo and second I will be wearing red. The time to get worried is now friends....the wrath will be laid upon you!! The wrath Of "Muy Grande!!!"

Anonymous said...

Ole La biatches, well, well, well, I guess it is time for the godfather to set u men (I mean little boys) straight about who will reign supreme when the 3rd annual PMGA concludes this upcoming May............Me Mo Foes- Victory is mine - never go against the family - O.K. as for the Mayor - please make sure Ur newly renovated shelf is big enough for a life size cut out of me holding this years trophy - as for our new partner in crime "Muy Grande" excellent name by the way - I guess you can talk all the smack U want since your bigger than all of us:) As for the rest of the crew, Ur tongue lashings will begin soon enough - be afraid be very afraid. On a more civil note, it has been an honor to be friends with U all for many years and will continue to be so as we grow older -not up- These types of gatherings are what life is all about. Peace out.

The godfather "I know it was you, Fredo"

El Presidente said...

WELL??!! ARE WE DOING THIS MOFOS?? IS THE GOVERNOR GONNA SHOW IN FLORIDA? HAS HE BOOKED HIS FLIGHT? WILL THERE BE A PURPLE MONKEY CUP THIS YEAR? WILL EL PRESIDENTE FINALLY SHOOT UNDER 100?
I HOPE THE ANSWER TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS IS A RESOUNDING "YES!"

JEREMY, YOU ARE MIA AND WE ARE CONCERNED AS TO YOUR WHEREABOUTS? HOPEFULLY, YOU HAVE NOT RUN AWAY DOWN-UNDER?

-EL PREZ